Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Writing In Hindi

Are you aware that we can write in Hindi even though we don't know Hindi nor can read in Hindi? Ahaa... I've discovered that by clicking to 'Settings' and after you scroll down to the question whether you want the transliteration button available for you or not, if you answer yes... hmm... you can then go back to your posting ; start typing some English words...and voila... you have Hindi writings instead.
Errr... the only problem that I can think of for now is that.... I myself couldn't read what I wrote once everything that I've written is converted to Hindi... Not to mention whether it's grammatically correct or not in Hindi...
What ever it is.... let's give it a try.... My next posting will be in Hindi, insya Allah. Bollywood... here I come!
P/S If only some genius can convert my writing fom English to Arabic.... or English to Spanish

No comments: