Sunday, June 24, 2007

Road Accidents... Can We Avoid Them?


Malaysians are lucky because, here, we don't have calamities like earthquakes , typhoons, tornadoes or anything of the sort.
Anyhow, Malaysians, even though we are well known as good-natured people, we behave otherwise when we are behind the wheels. Why? I really don't have the answer.
What to do? Brace yourself with what I call as 'defensive driving'. On your part, try to obey all rules, then watch out for others. Before you start driving, say Basmalah, then recite : "Subha nallazi sakhkharalana haza wama kunna lahu mukrineen. Wa inna ila rabbina lamunqalibuun".
Fellow Malaysians, drive carefully. Remember your loved ones. YOU can make a difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Taaherah said...

Dear Mr Rodrigo,
Thank you for surfing my blog. It's a great pleasure knowing someone cares to read what I wrote in my blog.For your information, my Spanish is a little bit rusty due to years of negligence and lack of practice... but if I'm not mistaken, what you wrote in your comment is not in Spanish but most probably in the Italian language. Sad to say, I don't know Italian. I can only guess what you're trying to say:
Oi = Hoy (Spanish)
teu = your (English)
interessante =interesting (English)
Quando = cuando (Spanish)
meu = my (English)
sobre = about (English)
camisetas = shirts (English)
personalizada = personal (English)
como = as (English)
criar = to create (English)
maneira = manner (English)
So, most probably, you are inviting me to surf through your blog which is about personal clothes or something like that, am I right? I presume you can understand English, so please reply in English to avoid more confusion on my part. Thanking you in advance, Taaherah.